Dr. Gus Advanced Health & Wellness Centers
Our Mission Statement
At Dr. Gus Advanced Health & Wellness Centers, we are dedicated to dramatically improving your health. Through exhaustive study of the relationships between human anatomy and physiology, we are able to provide the best and latest therapies to successfully remediate your health problems. We take great pride in resolving chronic and debilitating health conditions, and teaching our patients how to stay healthy and maintain a youthful feeling and appearance.
Why choose Dr. Gus Advanced Health & Wellness Centers?
In a friendly and caring environment, we employ our training in Applied Kinesiology to pinpoint areas of dysfunction and identify imbalances in the body that invariably lead to health problems. We use this information to create a structured treatment plan that will restore you to health so you can get back to living life to its fullest as soon as possible.
Our unique approach genuinely facilitates healing, and sets us apart from other, more traditional healthcare clinics. We invite you to navigate through our website for more detailed information on each of the individual treatments we offer.
Many of our patients are surprised to learn that we treat such a wide range of conditions besides those most obviously related to back, neck, and joint pain. As chiropractic physicians, we naturally see excellent results in the treatment of these areas, but with the benefit of our additional training in Applied Kinesiology, we are also able to treat a wide variety of other related issues. We offer cutting-edge, comprehensive natural healthcare treatments that are customized to your unique health problems to help you get better faster, and stay well longer. By combining our fluent understanding of Applied Kinesiology with functional lab testing, blood analysis, hair mineral analysis, and allergy testing, we are able to effectively treat such maladies as Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Migraine Headaches, Arthritis, Insomnia, Vertigo, Asthma, Allergies, PMS, Digestive Problems, Hormone Imbalances, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Gastro/Intestinal Issues, Sugar Imbalances, and many other conditions.
The following is a summary of what our patients consistently tell us they most appreciate about our practice:
Your initial visit is set for 40 minutes: We take the extra time needed to truly listen, so you will have all the time you need to explain your problem in detail. This helps us arrive at a more accurate diagnosis, and formulate an individualized treatment plan. You will receive care that is custom-tailored to suit your specific needs, lifestyle and goals.
- Follow up visits are 20 minutes: It is common practice for a follow–up visit to only be about 5 minutes long. We feel a longer visit is necessary to evaluate the changes being made to your body.
- Lab testing: We own and operate our own custom-designed laboratory, where we conduct a comprehensive BioWellness exam, comprising 44 individual, non-invasive tests designed to accurately assess your body’s physiological functions and collectively create a detailed profile of the current state of your health.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT): We own and operate several hyperbaric oxygen chambers within the Chicagoland area. We use mild HBOT as a synergistic tool as part of our non-invasive AK treatments to open up pathways within the body, increase energy, and accelerate healing.
- Anti-Aging: Our anti-aging treatments are not quick-fix surgical interventions intended to focus solely on the outward appearance of health. Our integrated approach evaluates how every organ and gland works, how your body breaks down food and makes nutrients, how it delivers those nutrients to feed each part of the body, as well as the balanced interrelationship of all of these essential systems required to keep the body in perfect harmony.
- Sports: Kinesiology is very specific to sports medicine. Our Applied Kinesiologists have extensive training and are leaders in their field. Dr. Gus was mentored by Dr. Danielle Duffy Sr. and received many hours of personal instruction from Dr. George Goodheart, who originally discovered the underlying principles of Applied Kinesiology.
- Diet/Nutrition: With the Applied Kinesiology training and our laboratory, we are able to collect personalized objective data in order to provide you with a customized nutritional protocol that is individually tailored to your body’s needs.
- Affordability: We pride ourselves on our ability to provide affordable, high-quality services to our patients. We accept plans from major insurance providers and can call to pre-qualify you.
1:00pm - 6:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 2:00pm